Why Choose Us?
- ASEND provides the most comprehensive SEND support service available
- ASEND supports progress of all groups who have barriers to achievement: EAL, social, emotional and mental health needs, behaviour, disabilities and SEN
- You can be sure of a prompt, reliable and completely trustworthy service. We take pride in finding exactly the person you need
- Every service provided is tailor-made to meet your needs and remain within budget and every ASEND advisor is a highly-qualified and highly-experienced professional
- All ASEND advisors have current DBS checks, excellent references and have been personally interviewed by a member of the ASEND team
- ASEND provides excellent value for money and supports the most effective use of SEN and Pupil Premium funding
- ASEND prepares schools for Ofsted and ensures that data showing the progress of groups is clear and unambiguous
What Clients Say
The quality of ASEND’s guidance on SEN/Inclusion issues, allied to the specialist expertise they source for schools, makes them a major asset and one I will continue to recommend to others.
Barbara is a commensurate professional and a thoroughly informed expert in the field of SEN. She has an excellent grasp of the major, and current, issues affecting all those who work supporting students with AEN and is particularly knowledgeable of the strategic implications of current legislations.
ASEND helped us to make Inclusion at the heart of the school rather than standing outside mainstream provision.
At the start of the year [we worked with ASEND], the SEN progress was below national averages and by the end of the year all SEN children had made accelerated progress.
The specialist teacher (provided by ASEND) more than fulfils our brief; she is knowledgeable, efficient and sociable and is a welcome addition to our team.
Great personalised service.
Extremely pleased with the professionalism of the approach to the task. A valuable service that will be used again.
The ASEND consultant has helped train and prepare our acting SENCo who is now much more confident and is becoming a better and more independent practitioner. Thank you
A thought-provoking, moving and an incredibly well delivered workshop. Not a single doodle on my notebook, not a single yawn stifled.